INSTITUTIONAL EFFECTIVENESS: INSTITUTIONAL SURVEYS
The Enrolled Student Survey was developed at SPC as one component of a college-wide assessment system to ensure the delivery of quality academic and student support services. The specific purposes of this annual survey are to ascertain how our enrolled students perceive the College’s academic and student support services.
The primary purpose of the Entering Student Survey is to develop a demographic profile of the students entering the College, discover what factors influence their decision to apply to the College, discern how they learned about the College, and measure their perception of the importance of various academic, student support services and tutoring areas provided to them by the College.
The Graduating Student Survey is part of a comprehensive college-wide assessment program developed to examine the demographic profile of the responding graduates, assess their perceptions of the educational experience at the College and determine how the educational process at the College has changed their behavior and/or their knowledge as it relates to some specific areas of inquiry (educational outcomes).
The Student Survey of Instruction (SSI) is administered during each semester and is delivered through a widget which will automatically appear in the course at the beginning of the survey period. The SSI contains eight questions and a comment field, which provide students the opportunity to assess each of their courses.
Enrolled Student Survey Report
- Enrolled Student Survey 18-19
- Enrolled Student Survey 17-18
- Enrolled Student Survey 16-17
- Enrolled Student Survey 15-16
- Enrolled Student Survey 14-15
- Enrolled Student Survey 13-14
- Enrolled Student Survey 12-13
- Enrolled Student Survey 11-12
- Enrolled Student Survey 10-11
- Enrolled Student Survey 09-10
- Enrolled Student Survey 08-09
- Enrolled Student Survey 07-08
- Enrolled Student Survey 06-07
- Enrolled Student Survey 05-06
Entering Student Survey Report
- 2016-17 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2015-16 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2014-15 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2013-14 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2012-13 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2011-12 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2010-11 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2009-10 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2008-09 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2007-08 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2006-07 Entering Student Survey Report
- 2005-06 Entering Student Survey Report
Graduating Student Survey Report
- Graduating Student Survey 2016-17
- Graduating Student Survey 2015-16
- Graduating Student Survey 2014-15
- Graduating Student Survey 2013-14
- Graduating Student Survey 2012-13
- Graduating Student Survey 2011-12
- Graduating Student Survey 2010-11
- Graduating Student Survey 2009-10
- Graduating Student Survey 2008-09
- Graduating Student Survey 2007-08
- Graduating Student Survey 2006-07
- Graduating Student Survey 2005-06
The Office of IE is responsible for ensuring the quality and value of academic programs, student support services, and administrative units, collaborating with the provost, deans, faculty, and administrators to identify and conduct assessments in various areas.
SPC is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACS-COC). In addition, many degree programs offered at SPC are accredited or approved by state or national organizations.