Faculty and Staff Resources
- AAC&U Teaching, Learning and Assessing in Remote Learning Environments [PPT]
- AAC&U Open Educational Resources https://www.aacu.org/blog/our-oer-epiphany-advocating-open-educational-resources-tools-affordability-and-equity
- AAC&U VALUE Rubrics https://www.aacu.org/value-rubrics
- ATD Online Teaching & Learning Through Disruption [PPT]
- ATD Teaching & Learning Toolkit https://www.achievingthedream.org/resource/18241/teaching-learning-toolkit-a-research-based-guide-to-building-a-culture-of-teaching-learning-excellence
- ATD Preparing for Shortened Academic Terms https://www.achievingthedream.org/resource/18418/preparing-for-shortened-academic-terms-a-guide-partial-release
- NILOA Components of Student Learning Assessment https://www.learningoutcomesassessment.org/ourwork/transparency-framework/components/
IE is responsible for ensuring the quality and value of academic programs, student support services, and administrative units, collaborating with the provost, deans, faculty, and administrators to identify and conduct assessments in various areas.
SPC is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACS-COC). In addition, many degree programs offered at SPC are accredited or approved by state or national organizations.
Beginning Spring of 2021, IE is expanding the Undergraduate Research Experiences (UREs) model collegewide to provide paid opportunities for students pursuing STEM and non-STEM degrees, to complete paid 8-week UREs.