Faculty and Staff Resources
- AAC&U Teaching, Learning and Assessing in Remote Learning Environments [PPT]
- AAC&U Open Educational Resources https://www.aacu.org/blog/our-oer-epiphany-advocating-open-educational-resources-tools-affordability-and-equity
- AAC&U VALUE Rubrics https://www.aacu.org/value-rubrics
- Association for the Assessment of Learning in Higher Education: https://www.aalhe.org/
- ATD Online Teaching & Learning Through Disruption [PPT]
- ATD Teaching & Learning Toolkit https://www.achievingthedream.org/resource/18241/teaching-learning-toolkit-a-research-based-guide-to-building-a-culture-of-teaching-learning-excellence
- ATD Preparing for Shortened Academic Terms https://www.achievingthedream.org/resource/18418/preparing-for-shortened-academic-terms-a-guide-partial-release
- CAS Standards: https://www.cas.edu/standards
- NILOA Components of Student Learning Assessment https://www.learningoutcomesassessment.org/ourwork/transparency-framework/components/
- Student Affairs Assessment Leaders: http://studentaffairsassessment.org/
IE is responsible for ensuring the quality and value of academic programs, student support services, and administrative units, collaborating with the provost, deans, faculty, and administrators to identify and conduct assessments in various areas.
Various opportunities to complete a research project are available to SPC students. Additionally, student researchers are invited to present their research projects at SPC’s Annual Undergraduate Research Symposium each fall semester.